I haven't figured this out yet . . .
Here are ten examples I could think of:
1. They’re willing to eat anything they find on the ground.
2. They’re unkempt.
3. They have a complete and utter disregard for the use of a toilet or soap and water.
4. They climb on things that aren’t meant to be climbed on (i.e. a stranger’s back, a large piece of furniture, etc.).
5. They play on “Jungle Gyms.”
6. They’re prone to violent and sudden outbursts.
7. They make strange noises to communicate with each other.
8. They’re unconcerned with the proper use of utensils.
9. The term, “indoor voice,” means nothing to them.
10. Their day starts when the sun comes up, regardless of what time it is, whether or not it’s the weekend, or in spite of what kind of night you had previously.
The list could go on and on, I’m sure. What wild behavior am I missing?